Liquim® anti-slip rolls
Liquim® has a slip angle of more than 50° when tilting the goods on the paper right away. However, if the goods have been resting on the paper for a few minutes before the tilting then the slip angle is more than 75°, which enhance the stabilisation of the pallets during transport even more.
- Prevents the products slipping during transport
- Stabilises the pallet during transport
- Keeps the goods together without being wrapped tightly
- Saves on palleting glue
- Reduces the amount of shrink film
- Protective surface, avoids scratches and shaking damage
- Prevents liquid to go between the layers of the pallet
- Environmentally friendly
The roll can be hung directly on the Palcut machine.
50 g/m², 200 g/m² and 300 g/m²
1200mm wide, 150 g/m² (approx. 3000 m per roll)
1200mm wide, 200 g/m² (approx. 2000 m per roll)
1200mm wide, 3000 g/m² (approx. 1500 m per roll)
Call for more information