Cardboard is normally made from one or more layers of paper pressed together while in a wet state (without glue) to a grammage of approx. 200-500 g/m²
- Prevents the products slipping during transport
- Stabilises the pallet during transport
- Keeps the goods together without being wrapped tightly
- Saves on palleting glue
- Reduces the amount of shrink film
- Protective surface, avoids scratches and shaking damage
- Environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable.
250 – 500 g/m²
750 x 1150mm, 250 g/m² (750 kg per pallet)
780 x 1180mm, 250 g/m² (750 kg per pallet)
750 x 1150mm, 400 g/m² (750 kg per pallet)
780 x 1180mm, 400 g/m² (750 kg per pallet)
785 x 1185mm, 500 g/m² (750 kg per pallet)
For other grammages or formats, sheets are produced to order.
Call for more information.